At Creekwood, we care for our residents like we would care for our own parents and grandparents. We do this with respect, dignity and honesty.
We are licensed by the State of California for ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents with a wide range of special needs. Our centralized floor plan and attentive staff allows us to provide close supervision to our residents who may be at risk for falls.
At Creekwood, we enjoy helping families find the perfect living accommodations for their aging parents. Being family owned and locally operated, our facility offers a mixed community to fit a wide variety of physical and mental needs. We provide a friendly environment that can meet a very broad range of resident care needs or can be customized for each resident.
Creekwood communicates well with physicians, hospitals, care managers, and hospices to ensure our residents are getting the best care possible. We have a Registered Nurse (RN) on staff for the health and safety of all our residents.
We work diligently to provide our staff with the best training possible. We meet with staff daily, and keep a communication book that is updated daily with resident needs.
- Three Delicious Meals with Snacks and Specialized Diets daily
- Daily exercise and activities 7 days a week
- Trained Staff available 24/7/365 for all residents’ needs
- Each room is equipped with a Call System
- Safety and Wander Guard Security System
- Gated and alarmed front and back entrances for extra resident safety
- Continence Management
- Personal Medication Management
- Transportation arranged for Medical & Dental Appointments
- Housekeeping, Laundry and Beauty Salon Services
- Holidays and Residents’ Birthdays are celebrated with Entertainers
- Cable TV Service/ Wi-Fi Internet
- Local Daily Newspaper Delivery